Welcome

Friday, March 6, 2009

Virus...Computer Virus

the shit computer virus...
don't know where to get this...
until can't start my computer whole day yesterday...

yesterday, when i reach home
don't know what happen can't start my computer suddenly...
when i want go to school...i remember i got off my computer...
because me download movie-《学警追击》

so i decided bring it to my cousin's house...
call him help me repair it...
fortunately can format all...if not me really want to die...
because now me don't have more money to buy a new wan...

but all my movie, songs and pictures all gone already...
so i need to find it back...hope can find all back to my computer lol...
now my computer nothing de...
many things i don't know them...like very strangeness...haiz~
but never mind lah...the important things is can repair it...haha

Anywhere, i want to thankz my cousin-ah boy help me repair it...
he repair it very fast...my dad bring it to him around 10p.m
around 1 or 2a.m he sms me and told me can go to his house take my computer on tomorrow...
very thankz fir him help me format it until he don't need sleep...
actually he still got class on today morning,
but he not sleep help me repair...really really want to thanks for him...Thank You o...Ah Boy

the important things is can repair it...haha
if not i think i will die lol...everyday must touch my computer want...hehe
i remember i got copy some in my external hardisk de...
let me find it out 1st...today blog until here lol...bye all my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment